Ascent to Razdelnaya peak 6148 m
Best season: July – August
Location: Pamir, Kyrgyzstan
Duration: 10 days
International flight to Osh. Arrival in Osh Transfer Osh – Achik-Tash Base Camp (3700m).
Acclimatization and radial hiking Achik-Tash Base Camp 3700m.
Trekking to ABC camp 4200m
Acclimatization and radial hiking in ABC, as option ascent to Yukhina Peak (5130m).
Trekking from ABC – C1 (5300m)
Mt. Razdelnaya – 6148m – C1 5300m
C1 (5300m) – ABC (4200m)
ABC – BC
Reserve day for the case of bad weather
Transfer to Osh to hotel or airport
Note: Duration of program can be changed by request.
Prices 2022 – USD 600 per person
Service included in standard program Osh-Osh:
- Border permit and delivery the permit to Osh or Base Camp
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- Certificate of ascent issued by Kyrgyz Alpine Club
- Airport transfers in Osh
- Transfers Osh – Achik-Tash (Base Camp) – Osh *)
- Accommodation: – – in Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis + warm mattresses
– – in Advanced Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis
– – in tents at 5300m
- Full board in the Base Camp (3700m)
- Full board in Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
- Summer Shower and Russian Baths in Base Camp
- Outdoor toilet
- Storage service
- Electricity supply / Solar panels in Base Camp and Advanced Base Camp to charge batteries
- Mess tent / Yurt in the Base Camp (3700m) & Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
- Ascent / Route consultation of experienced Guides
- Assistance in changing of departure dates of air tickets. Air company fees for change are paid only.
- Mountain guide for this trip – USD 1700
- Extra days in BC or ABC
- Prices are valid for groups booked and paid 8 weeks before arrival or earlier In case of late booking and payment (less than 8 weeks) extra charge for formalities US$ 70 per person is charged.
2. For individuals and groups up to 4 climbers shared transport from Osh to Base Camp and from Base Camp to Osh will be provided, day of transfer is floating. Departure schedule of transfers to join should be reconfirmed with ITMC in advance. In rare cases for those who book arrival before July 15 or departure after August 20 an extra day in Osh or in Base Camp may be required.
- Climbers provide personal mountaineering gear for ascent.
4. Kyrgyz Airlines operating domestic flights Bishkek-Osh reserves right to change air fare without prior notice.
- 5. Climbers must have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of US$ 40 000.