Ascent to Yukhina Peak 5130m
Best season: July 15 – August 25
Duration: 9 Days
Highly recommended: All tourists must have medical insurance for the particular activities with a minimum coverage of USD 35 000.
Border permit is required and must be arranged preliminary. Paper work takes 5-6 weeks.
Yukhina peak (5130m) the best mountain for beginners, this is ascent not trekking trip. Climbing route consider technically easy, and it is required to be in good physical fit and proper acclimatization during the trip. From the top you will see massive snow wall of Lenin peak on the one hand and Alay valley on the other.
Conditions and notes:
- Prices are valid for groups booked and paid 8 weeks before arrival or earlier In case of late booking and payment (less than 8 weeks) extra charge for formalities US$ 70 per person is charged.
- If expedition group prefers to send mountaineering gear/outfit to Bishkek or Osh in advance, ITMC can arrange customs clearance and provide delivery to Osh. For more details please
1st Day. Arrive in Osh
Arrive in Osh, airport meeting and transfer to hotel. After rest you can make walking around and meet with oriental city and bazaar.
2nd Day. Osh – Achik-Tash
After breakfast transfer to Achik-Tash on agreed time, driving time takes 6-7 hours and usually transport stop for break and lunch on the way. Base Camp located near the river and transport deliver you till the camp. Dinner and overnight in Tent Camp
3rd Day. Base Camp 3700m
Acclimatization and radial trekking. Full board in Base Camp
4th Day. Base Camp – Advanced Base camp
After breakfast trekking to ABC (4200m), it takes about 5 hours. Rest and overnight in tent camp.
5th Day. Advanced Base Camp – Yukhina peak
Ascent to Yukhina peak, it can takes about 4 hours. After return to camp and rest in ABC 4200m.
6th Day. Advanced base Camp 4200m
Reserve day in case of bad weather.
7th Day. Advanced Base Camp 4200 – Base Camp 3700
Descent to Base Camp, our camp Manger give you certificate of ascending, dinner and overnight in Base Camp.
8th Day. Achik-Tash – Osh
Transport will arrive to pick up after breakfast, transfer to Osh. Last minute shopping or rest. Overnight in Hotel.
9th Day. Departure
Airport transfer, flight to home.
Prices 2021 – USD 350 per person
Service included in standard program Osh-Osh:
- Visa support (if required)
- Registration in passport department OVIR (if required)
- Border permit and delivery the permit to Osh or Base Camp
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- Certificate of ascent issued by Kyrgyz Alpine Club
- Airport transfers in Osh
- Transfers Osh – Achik-Tash (Base Camp) – Osh *)
– – in Osh: Hotel 3* – for 2 nights (including breakfast)
– – in Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis + warm mattresses
– – in Advanced Base Camp: tents on double sharing basis
- Full board in the Base Camp (3700m)
- Full board in Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
- Summer Shower and Russian Baths in Base Camp
- Outdoor toilet
- Storage service
- Electricity supply / Solar panels in Base Camp and Advanced Base Camp to charge batteries
- Mess tent / Yurt in the Base Camp (3700m) & Advanced Base Camp (4200m)
- Ascent / Route consultation of experienced Guides
- Assistance in changing of departure dates of air tickets. Air company fees for change are paid only.
Service available at extra payment (not included in standard programs):
- Domestic flight Bishkek-Osh-Bishkek US$ 120 / return way
Note: Kyrgyz Airlines reserves the right to change air fare without prior notice.
- Accommodation in Bishkek:
Hotel 3*, standard twin/double room US$ 70-85, standard single room US$ 60-75 incl. breakfast
Note: Prices for Hotels 2*, 4*, 5*, Guest Houses and Apartments are available by request.
- Meals in Osh and Bishkek
Service available at extra payment in Base Camp and in Advanced Base Camp:
- Camping gas (propane / butane), screw type: US$ 9 per new canister (230gr), US$ 6/refilled canister
Note: Empty canisters have to be returned to the Base Camp
- Mountain Guides (incl. guide’s meals and gear): USD 1020 per programme
- Horse (BC to ABC, 4200m): US$ 3 per kg
- Porterage service
- Rent of satellite phone to take for ascent (safety deposit $ 400 is required): US$ 25 per day (Thuraya airtime is charged extra). Use of sat phone in ABC is free of charge, cost of calls and sms only are paid: US$ 4 / minute, US$ 2 / sms.