Best season: May – September
Paragliding is relatively new adventure sport in Kyrgyzstan. Celestial mountains, medium high cloud bases, thermal activity of the country makes fulfilled experience for paragliders.
Chon-Tash is situated at the altitude of 1500 m and 30 km far from Bishkek. Difference of altitudes is 200 m.
GPS: 42° 42.895’С, 74° 36.217’В
Morning transfer to Chon-Tash (30 km – 1 hour). One-day paragliding experience in Chon-Tash from the altitude 300 m. This is the nearest place from Bishkek appropriate for paragliding.
Successful of paragliding depends on the weather conditions very much. If weather conditions are not good for flight or approach to the summit is impossible, take off with the assistance of the car can be arranged.
Flight. Back transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Group of 1-3 persons – USD 150 per group
Group of 5 persons and more – USD 50 per person
Service included in the programme:
- Return transfer Hotel – Chon-Tash
- One tandem flight with instructor
- English speaking guide – USD 50 per programme
- City sightseeing tour on that day – USD 70 per group (including entrance fee, transport and guide service)
- Meals: Lunch-box – USD 15 per person
1) All participants must have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 15 000, which covers emergency helicopter transportation.