2-day trip to Chon-Kemin Nature park
Season: May – October
Location: Chon-Kemin Nature Park
Duration: 2 days
Let’s visit picturesque natural park Chon-Kemin. Here is ideal place for hiking and horseback riding trips. Rafting is arranged here as well where Chon-Kemin river flows into Chu river. Also it is possible to arrange fishing trip, take participation in master class of making Kyrgyz bread.
Chon-Kemin located in 150 km far from Bishkek, Nature park is protected area of 500 hectares. This place amaze its unique and virgin natural.
1st Day. Morning transfer to Chon-Kemin Nature park via Burana Tower – X-XI cen. (ca 140 km). Lunch in Guest House. After lunch free time at own disposal. There are possibilities for hiking in the park (2-3 hrs), visit to local Kyrgyz family, horseback riding. Optionally: excursion on cart (telega), folklore show at extra charge. Dinner and overnight in Guest House.
2nd Day. Breakfast at the guest house. Free time in the park. Back transfer to Bishkek.
Group of 2-3 people – USD 220 per person
Group of 3-8 people – USD 150 per person
Group of 10-15 people – USD 100 per person
Group of 20-25 people – USD 90 per person
Price includes the following service:
– Double accommodation in the hotel – standard rooms
– Transportation: for group of 1-2 persons – Car (3 seats),
– Local English speaking Guide
– Meals as mentioned above: Full Board at the hotel
– English speaking local Guide
Price does not include :
– Excursion entrance fee to Burana Tower – USD 2 per person
– Excursion on cart – USD 90 per group of 5 persons
– Folklore show – USD 250 per group
– Horseback riding – USD 20 per horse